Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Harvest Festival!

Today is the Harvest Festival here at church and of course it is Halloween. It seems weird that these two things are the same to me, but very different to many people. My kids will go out tonight and trick or treat - Ash as a 50's girl, Mikey as Black Spidey, and Gracie as a Geisha (she picked it out - don't know why). I look forward to seeing the neighbors that I trick or treated to for the last 30 years - it brings it all back the feeling of youth and the excitement you felt. I also like coming here to church and getting more candy. 2 years ago Mikey made a commitment for Christ here at this event and that is so significant to me.

2 comments:

-V- said...

What a great memory about Mikey, Bren. Hope you guys have an awesome time tonight!!

Rachel said...

Hope it was fun. Gita was dressed up as a chicken.