Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Life keeps chugging along

Just as a friend spoke of signs of aging I have come to realize that I too am really old. I no longer can stay up with girlfriends and eat junk food and NOT suffer from it. I no longer can tolerate whining past 9 pm and I no longer desire to stay up til all hours of the night just 'cuz I can. Although, my spirit is young. I want to giggle with my family and friends. I want to sing at the top of my lungs and spin around like on The Sound of Music. I want to embrace that today is a new day and Tuesdays are always better than Mondays. Ok now I am ready to go forward and maybe do my hair at least some things do not change - I love ponytails and easy comfortable clothing still.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I hope you had fun last night (even though it sounds like you are paying for it this morning!). I live with an insomniac (A, although on occasion, also G). And I, too, find I'm too old to stay up late and try to carry on as usual in the mornings. . .oh well. It was fun while it lasted! I see you haven't lost your ability to get up ridiculously early (judging by the time this blog was published this morning).

Bren said...

With one kid who needs to get to Spanish an hour before school you get up a bit early however my clock is off on this thing - not sure how to fix.

-V- said...

Ah ponytails... I'm headed home again - I'm a few weeks off. ;-) Haven't figured out how to fix the clock either.