Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let the games begin!




We are off to the dr. and then to work and then a lunch with the school in our building and then to bowling and finally a thing I have waited for but can't talk about until tomorrow and then home. I don't like the word 'busy'. I believe it is a choice and if you let your schedule control you it seems you never enjoy where you are at presently. I am enjoying the thought of coffee as I wait at the dr. office with the kids, but other than that I can only get done what comes at me at that minute. Luckily, I have three helpers today! Well, breakfast time!

2 comments:

-V- said...

Busy sounds so much nicer with a 'Cute' in front of it, don't you think? :-) I'm with you. Gotta have good boundaries with the calendar, or it'll eat ya - especially with a bunch of kiddos, I'd imagine... Have fun today!

Rachel said...

My schedule tends to control me. . .but I'm working on that. Good luck at the doc's office. I hope Ash gets some relief. G and I have been struck down by a cold at my house, too.