Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What a friend we have in Jesus!

I had the opportunity to be interviewed by the Seniors class in our church and I can't wait to grow old and to be wise! I so hope that the Lord allows me to live in Him for a long time! Life is a bit unexpected and due to a Dr. appointment I am now getting a little nervous about things but Jesus can take it all!! As my son was working on his memory verse this morning for school which was 'Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you' I knew that God was talking directly to me! What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and grief to bear, what a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer. What a joy we often forfeit oh, what needless pain we bear. All because we did not carry everything to God in prayer!

1 comment:

-V- said...

Amen, sister! What a great hymn; (just sang that one at a women's gathering Sunday night...) I hope all is okay with the Dr. appointment - when you can, let us know how to pray more specifically, k? Blessings...