Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God bless the Broken Road that led me straight to Steve!

I am a bit sappy this morning as I remember that I am so blessed to have a man who loves me and puts up with me even though lately I have been a wreck. So, this tumor in my uterus is a source of tension for me and him. It does affect him also, and I understand wanting to fix it but I want to know how and when and how long I am off work and my world has to stop. We go in Tuesday to get our answers but until then things keep going on the calendar. God will work it out - He always does. I need to give it all away and trust, something I always need to work on.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you get some comforting answers on Tuesday. I know it's not easy to wait for such personal news (especially when the news could have some major repercussions on your life). I'm glad Steve is in your life and is supportive of what you need. Hang in there. We'll be thinking of you as you wait. Call if you need anything!

-V- said...

Bren - we will be praying for you! I know how long 5 days can feel when you're waiting for these kinds of answers... And, so thankful you have a sweet hubby to walk through this with you.

Yes - please let us know what you need and if there will (but hopefully not) be any hospital time. Ed and I were so blessed by your visits while he was in that tough spot - we'd love to be there for you too!