Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hymn sing

Our 30's and 40's something Sunday school class annually hosts the Seniors class for a hymn sing. This is the only time that I get up front and sing in front of people. My kids do to they will lead a few songs and last night they were so cute and LOUD! :) The words of the songs we sang last night are amazing and true! The King is Coming, How Great Thou Art, Amazing Grace, What a Friend We Have in Jesus, and In The Garden (my grandma's favorite). What a blessing to know He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own!

2 comments:

-V- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-V- said...

Mmm... I love that song too, Bren. It was also my grandma's favorite; she requested we sing it at her funeral (2005) so all the grand-kids got up and did it. Glad you're still using your voice for Jesus!