Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Crazy day!

I look towards the day and see that it is full. I am off to a field trip with Mikey and then have to return to work and then home to make supper and then to youth group. I know that it will be a good day and a day that I will look back and smile about but right now it seems too much. I do look forward to Saturday when we celebrate Thanksgiving/Christmas with my folks. I enjoy not have to split the holidays as my folks leave for Florida right after Thanksgiving and my dad and brother hunt at Thanksgiving so we celebrate early to fit it in comfortably.

2 comments:

-V- said...

Good holiday plan... I'll pray for you Bren - sure He's got what you need for the day. Have a great one!

Rachel said...

I hope today was a bit calmer than yesterday. . .and have fun celebrating the holidays early!