Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stress

Silly
Time consuming
Really annoying
Emotion
So not needed
Sad

I am needing to breathe a bit. I will get all that I need to ready in due time and if it does not get done then I am not a failure. Just need to reassure myself! I have actually lost my appetite I am so bogged down. I know it will pass when I get really hungry or someone has cheetos, but I just want to feel normal and be in control.
Thanks internet for letting me vent! If anyone were to talk with me all I would do is cry and this is what I needed to get out at this moment. Yeah God for making ways to let it out!

8 comments:

-V- said...

Nice self-talk with not associating accomplishment with identity, Bren - that's great! Can't wait to hug, and maybe cry with, you Sunday...

Rachel said...

Hang in there, Bren. I hope you're able to find some peace of mind soon. I'm glad you're being kind to yourself in the midst of such stress.

Swirlingeddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swirlingeddy said...

What about the R?

Keep up the good work, Brenda. If I was by you, I would bring Cheetos.

Swirlingeddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swirlingeddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bren said...

Thanks Ed, kick me while I am down! I can't believe I forgot the R! I get to hit you now when you come over!

Swirlingeddy said...

I wouldn't have it any other way -