Monday, November 12, 2007

I am all bunched up!

I did not think it would be appropriate to say panties in a bunch at the title. I don't know why. I am starting to get anxious and even though I took cough nightime medicine I am wired. I am starting to think about the book I am reading by John Piper, called Don't Waste Your Life. Not going to sleep thoughts. I am also dreaming of Christmas and how much I love this time of year and how I need to focus on that instead of what is to happen in 2 weeks.
My panties are now a bit less bunchy - maybe time for a smaller pair.;)

2 comments:

-V- said...

Mm - love Piper. Have grace on yourself - the undies will unbunch eventually; they always do. Praying for peace for you, friend. He will hold you.

Rachel said...

I hope the undies continue to unbunch, a bit at a time. I know it's not easy to face the unknown that's coming in the form of a medical procedure. Hang in there. I'll try calling you again soon--eventually we'll actually connect on the phone! By the way, you can call me (even during the day) on my cell.