Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Need to vent!!

So, I know that you all know what a wonderful husband I have now so when I deal with my ex it is now even worse. He finally gave us flight info last night for her flight today only to find the tickets were not right and Steve needed to fix it once he got the airport - he is mad. The flight is late, not my ex's fault but I want to blame him. I wish Eric could just see how wonderful Ashley is and how loving she can be when she is loved. I know he has no clue how to love but I think it is about time he learns to overcome his past.
Lord,

Watch over my baby! I trust that You will be with her even though I can not! Love her and hold her when she needs it! Thank You!!

In Your Son's precious name,
AMEN

2 comments:

-V- said...

I'm sorry, Bren - must be really tough to be apart from your 'little girl' this time of year... We will trust with you that all will be well - as Abba holds her.

Rachel said...

After dinner the other night, I commented to Ari how sweet and kind your kids were with Gita. You and Steve have raised them all well. And I'm so glad you've raised Ashley to be compassionate and strong, kind and smart. I know it must be so hard every time she has to leave, but you've given her a lot of tools for dealing with tough stuff that may come up with Eric. I know she knows you and Steve are thinking about her and loving her wherever she is. I hope she has a decent trip and gets back soon, so you can rest. And I hope you and your family have a relaxing and fun Thanksgiving.