Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If God be For Us, Who Can be Against Us!

Ever have those moments where you are just at peace. Not because the world is right, or you are on vacation, but just because. You are content with what you have, with who you are, with what you have been given, and you feel full, Blessed.

I know that God is the only thing that makes me content and not anxious. I know on my own that I don't have the strength, the ability, the reasoning to be happy just as I am. He takes me just as I am and for the moment of peace I know He holds me. It is more than just a feeling, it is a fact, it is a reminder, it is amazing.

I know that this peace is for this night, for this time, for the results of the test I took yesterday, given to me because He loves me.

Nothing can separate me from this, not fighting kids, not a political race, not a diagnoses. It may leave for a moment but someday again this peace will come, for that I am sure.

1 comment:

Lady Librarian said...

Amen, sister. I'm proud of your attitude and thankful for it. It's a great reminder for me, too.