Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Strumming my pain with his fingers... (Warning, whining ahead)

I know this is not a title but I wanted something with pain that would stay in your head for awhile. Hope this did the job.

I am in so much pain! I went to the ER on Sunday and my ovarian cyst is growing and PAINFUL! Pain meds are not even cutting it and it is so frustrating! I do not want another surgery. I don't want to be in pain. I don't want to take it out on my family. I don't want to feel the pain anymore. I don't know what else to do. There I am done whining!!

I am very excited for the parade, the turkey and all! I may be drugged up for it but am definitely looking forward to it and maybe the cyst will burst by then and I will be in no more pain.

Yes, he was singing my life with his words. Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly...

2 comments:

gianna said...

I just figured out who you were! You kept showing up on everyone else's blogs and I couldn't figured it out! (I didn't try very hard, I'll admit)

Megamom said...

Im sorry Brenda and i think bout how much pain you must be in. I think in my head ,it sounds like it would be close to labor pain ... ick!

Prayers that it eases soon and that you dont have to be miserable long.