Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be Still and Know

What a whirlwind and it is only Wednesday! This week is busy! I hate that word, I hate that choice I make to run from here to there. I did make the choice to have children, I did make the choice to let them grow up (yes, there were times I did not think it was such a good idea.). I know I need to be still and listen. Just watch the snowfall and enjoy the moment. I need to remind myself to breathe even though I had all weekend to it is OK to do it now.

I can not even finish a thought as my kids keep talking and yet this is where I want to be. Contentment is staying with me for awhile. I like it. I need to keep it with me and not want especially when I start Christmas shopping and want to give my kids everything. I need to teach them to be content.

Off to church and then conferences then back to church and somehow hit a store to buy a bday present. It will get done. It was good to be still for this moment. Thank you God for this moment.

No comments: