Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thriller

The picture is my kids and some friends kids at Homecoming for NLA this year. I never do pictures and just wanted to...
How many times have I heard this at the Haunted Mansion at the state fair! I love it and I love Halloween, because it leads to Thanksgiving and Christmas and candy being involved is good too! We are going to the Harvest Festival at church and Mikey is going to give his testimony. It should be fun! I am going as Ugly Betty and Steve is going to be Army man or something, Gracie is Tweety Bird, Mikey is the black Spiderman and Ashley is toying with being a spy. I may have pictures to post but probably not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the picture Brenda. Be careful, once you start posting pictures you will want to post more. Also, your readers might start asking where are the photos? :) Love the background on the blog.