Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jagged Little Pill

So I am still getting over what the dr. said on Tuesday was 'walking pneumonia' and put me on some antibiotics. I got samples which is great but had not facts about the drug. I took it Tuesday and had terrible nightmares and lost a lot of sleep. Took it yesterday and last night I did not sleep at all and major stomach issues. I get on the website this morning for side effects and all these symptoms are side effects to this pill!!! I am now going to drive my children to school at their appropriate times and take a sleeping pill to sleep the day away!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Good luck, Bren! I hope the nightmares ease up. YOu and I are "antibiotic buddies." I was wondering why I was having such vivid dreams the last few nights. Maybe it's my antibiotics that are driving them. Hang in there!