Monday, October 4, 2010

Joyride


Went on an adventure this weekend only to find out a few things about myself. Things I knew, things I need to work on, things I have not thought about in years.


  • I need to be who I am. I like who I am after many years of being unsure about that, not that I am perfect, not until heaven for that.

  • I hate sharing my feelings. I hate being vunerable and end up sharing 'too much'. I did this weekend but my results are good, still have trust issues, waiting for someone I love to turn on me again. That is the fear.

  • I have been brainwashed. I actually believe what a person told me for a year. Not all the time but when there is conflict in my marriage I believe it. I will be talking this out with someone who has a degree to help me as it is rooted somewhere deep in my head that I will never be good enough. Talking with God always brings me back to reality but would like to not go to this place in my brain anymore.

  • I really like to have fun!

I loved the leaves and weather this weekend and still need a bit more sleep but what fun, can't wait to go back next year!

1 comment:

Carey said...

I'm glad you're going to talk to someone who is smarter than I am. :) I can't wait for next year either!