Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Behind these Hazel Eyes



Ok maybe they are brown or yellow or flecky, not a word. I am numb a bit about my appointment to Mayo tomorrow. My hubby is actually coming with me and the colors and day should be good but really what new I am going to learn about? I am still in pain. No one knows what it is for sure. My PT thinks it is a rib problem. No definite answer on if it will ever heal. Kind of a bummer huh? I hope for answers every time this time not so much. I hope to just not think about it anymore. Pretend it is gone.


Change is back in the air again in life in general. I should be used to it by now but never really do get used to it. I often wonder if I would be bored if it did not change. I guess I will never know.


Love the colors and here is another picture of my lovely weekend! The leaves were awesome!




No comments: