Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Time is it?

Summer time is kinda here as I have 2 kids home and one still in school. A strange feeling that I am not ready for summer as no child care plans are made and no summer fun set up. I was at Mayo clinic for 3 days last week and will go back this Thursday and after a long, fun, relaxing, sunny weekend not even sure what day it is. I do know that Tuesdays eventually will be at Lake Elmo and some days the kids will head to their Grandma's but they are old enough not to need someone to watch them but young enough to still need someone to entertain them. I should get on that.

I am still in pain and a bit down today about it. I know that someday these past couple months will look like a brief moment and sometime from now I will feel better but right now, with no answers in sight since March I am frustrated. Trusting...

No comments: