Tuesday, June 8, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I have been missing a few of my favorite things lately.

  • The ability to stay up late and not be in pain.
  • The desire to be with other people. I can be with people just am not motivated to leave the house drugged up and tired.
  • Laughing without pain. Had a great laugh with the ladies at lunch today and it hurt, but so worth it!
  • Eating a full meal. This one might be for the best.
  • Pastor King

However, I have enjoyed a few of my favorites that when I am so busy - hate the term - I have done in my down time.

  • Read at least 3 books.
  • Spent more time in prayer and thanking God for all things good in my life.
  • Spent more time with the kids watching The Cosby Show.
  • Realized that I do enjoy a neat house and love that my family is soo helpful.

These past 3 months have been humbling and a bit of a blur but a lot of good and compassion from me have come from it. Now if they find the source then I will find more favorite things to write about like freedom from pain and pain meds!

1 comment:

gianna said...

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain without any answers. We prayed for you on Sunday. You were the 1st request made by Deb I think!