Friday, March 5, 2010

Who I Am

I just got an email to interview at http://bloginterviewer.com/family/random-thoughts-of-kindness-brenda-chermak. So I filled it out and it asked me all these questions about why I blog, why people would want to read this spewing of thoughts I have and so forth.

I really don't know why people would read this but I know why I blog. I communicate so much better with myself and maybe others on paper. To see my thoughts helps me to understand them better. Also, I have some friends who live out of state or I can not talk to daily that can see what is going on and I love to read what is going on in their lives.

Finding out who I am in my mid thirties has been my main revelation from my blog and to see God is good all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd say, love the blog!