Monday, March 29, 2010

Where are you now?

This is the question I am asking. Not where God is, because He is carrying me but where is my daughter. We raise our kids with the knowledge that we will have to let them go but not thinking they will be somewhere they are unsafe or uncared for the way they need to be or deserve to be. I have had a lot of prayer surrounding me or I think I might be driving looking for her. It is not right that I can't talk with her but I know that God is with her.

My hope is that she is enjoying the sun, having some fun and getting to know her baby brother. This could be true. It might be true.

The emotions that are still on the forefront are anger. Why would someone want to fight for 15 years? I don't want to fight. How do you fight and not forgive someone after so long? How can you think that people don't change and really can love with Christ's love? I don't always need to understand. I just need to hear from her soon.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I don't know the whole situation or exactly what the circumstances are as to why you "can't" hear from her, but I do know this Brenda,...if she were in trouble and needed you, she would FIND a way to call you. She's a resourceful young woman and she knows that you both have her back and that all she needs to do is call and you'll be there. She knows. She knows because you've spent the last 15 years doing nothing but that. :)