Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Fall to Pieces

I have never been accepting of change. I have avoided it, been excited sometimes but the unknown change shakes me. Right now that is where I am at. The UNKNOWN. I would love to control so many things and I have no control to speak of. I am trying so hard to 'Lean NOT on my own understanding' kind of easy when I have no understanding of peoples behavior, only mine.

So I will rest in the Lord and allow Him to carry me in pieces until I can see everything come together again, may be years but He has carried me this far.

1 comment:

SomedayWifey said...

Gosh! I can relate so much to what you have said here! So often, I get overtly frustrated with my being single, and with everyone around me marrying.

When I try to lean on my own understanding, I end up a mess, coming up with only negative solutions. But as I've learned, when you lean on God for understanding, the positive possibilities begin to flock in, and doors open that we never even knew existed!