Monday, March 8, 2010

Why Can't We be Friends

My mind is going somewhere not so good right now. A place that is now very unfamiliar to me. A dark place where there is only hope in God. Not totally a bad place to be if you can still see the Light but lonely and I am tired of visiting this place, tired of the same things happening and no change in sight.
Need to work it out and overcome, Easter will definately be a day that brings more than Hope but relief for me. Jesus on the cross will remind me that I can give so much more and be so much more loving. Keep the eye on that and not the dark places.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Just breath and know that God is in control and watching over everything that concerns you. Rest in the palm of his very competent and omnipotent hands. I once heard a saying that I really like: "It's not on the mountain but in the depth of the valley where the flowers flourish and grow" Maybe God is growing great things right now deep inside of you; things that when they surface will be so beautiful and so lovely; things that are just a little more of who you really are deep down inside. Blessings on your head, my sister in the Lord. I enjoyed reading your blog