Sunday, July 5, 2009

You're Hot then You're Cold

Ever notice the ebb and flow of life. I do. I am either up or down, have a streak of happy or a streak of moody. There are some days I am sure that are just fine but probably don't notice them as much, nothing special just the plain old days of life. I like those days.

I am definitely on an appreciative streak if nothing else. I am so grateful for the relationships in my life. (WARNING - SAPPINESS AHEAD) First, my hubby, I love him more today than yesterday and still think he is so cute. He is such a good dad and friend. I am grateful. My kids, I am so happy they are all home and that we get to have a week at the cabin together and just chill. Hopefully laugh a lot and not fight too much and enjoy life. My mom, dad, and all in laws have been so good in my life. My friends, what can I say about those who challenge me to be my best, who encourage me when I am at my worst and love me when I can't want to be loved. Grateful for all of that! Hope it keeps up!

Great Fourth of July with friends that are really family - love summer - not liking the stone that is not passing fast enough but it will!

No comments: