Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pieces of Me

I am so over my pity party. As I surfed the web late last night, I read a blog from a distant friend that led me to a blog of a person I did not know but totally enjoyed the openness and the heart of this person. I soon found out that it was a classmates wife's blog and I have been praying for their many hardships throughout the past few years. It made me realize my life is not as hard as I though it was.

I think the thing that I was most discouraged about is yet another surgery. I am sure my pain is ovarian cyst pain and they may just need to take out the ovary. Oh well, it is a quick recovery one if I need it.

I also realized how precious my kids are as this woman lost a child. I have never lost a piece of me. I feel as though that is what children are. Delivering them sure feels like it, loving them takes all you have sometimes, hoping that they know Love and they are prepared for the world can be so draining and time consuming that you almost cease to exist, it has to be so hard to lose one. I am praying for all those who are not holding the babies they once had, never met, had to give back to the Lord.

No comments: