Friday, July 17, 2009

Eternal Flame

So we are on vacation. Usually we don't have computer access, dish or phone and this time we have all 3. We have managed to stay a bit disconnected. We started vaca with Steve sick, bad cold, now Gracie and I have it. Lots of downtime to get better though, still lots of fun - Gracie is 3 wheeling right now. It went from 80 degrees on Monday, skiing, swimming, fishing for 14 hours even I went skiing, to 50 degrees today, but indoor fun is great. Went to Duluth yesterday, I was really out of it but enjoyed the tower, the playground and the canal shopping. My kids want to swim. I may let them if they are crazy enough.

All in all I would rather be here than anywhere else. I get to spend time with my hubby, my parents, my kids, God and love life. Might go fishing today but afraid we may hit ice - just kidding. Supposed to be near 80 tomorrow. Having a blast and other than spending time with friends, don't miss a thing!

No comments: