Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Pics from vacation










I have had a really good summer and love that it isn't so hot I can't take it or have to be in air conditioning all day. We had a great vacation and I think I am on the downhill of all that is good in life.




On vacation I got this cold. It was over 2 weeks ago. I either never got rid of it or now have a new one. For the past 2 months I have had side pain again and it seems to be affecting me more this past week. This week has been very busy with VBS and work and Steve's birthday and stuff that is fun but somewhat more work than I want. So I am whiny, a bit down, a bit frustrated with pain and sickness and yet realize I have such a GREAT LIFE! I hate being caught in the middle. Limbo, that is my state, that is where I live right now. I am sure sleep, the ending of VBS and maybe the fair on Friday will help.




Thanks for listening - just needed to vent.

No comments: