Monday, July 27, 2009

Boomin'

I love to play this song and open the windows while pulling into church and have people look at me like I am crazy. It is so fun to see reactions and judgement written all over the faces! I am too old to be a punk but they think it at first.

I have been thinking about how I am finally becoming more comfortable with who I am and more of who I once was. I was fun and outgoing, maybe too sensitive, but loving. I now am getting to be more outgoing again, depends on hormones for the sensitive part but working on the loving or at least walking in someone else's shoes. I try for fun but it is much more reserved, mom-type fun. That's OK, I hope with age comes wisdom so that I can have fun and be wise with it.

I am ready to try something new and can not think what to try. Any suggestions would be great!

1 comment:

gianna said...

you ARE fun! it's ALWAYS great to see you on sundays! you make my week!