Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're All in this Together

I have felt like I have a huge extended family. I have been able to or have had to open up and allow people to know things about me and I have so enjoyed confiding in people lately. Not a thing I generally like to do, to be deep and share feelings and such, but lately it has been really good.

I have my Ashley back, but Mikey is gone to Camp and hopefully he will love it. Ashley grew in the Spirit, in mind, in body. I think she came back stronger, a bit blonder, and happy. Good things.

I feel relieved, like a big adventure is over. I am cautious of the future, but a bit more ready. I think that being so surprised and being able to not be a part of the problem was a wonderful change. I got to really sit on the outside and know I am not crazy that this situation does sometimes get bad, but it can be fixed without me. I am ready for a normal week and loving the weather! I will be happy on Saturday when we will all be together again for awhile!

No comments: