Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Give Me a Kiss to Build a Dream On

What wonderful memories of my wedding to Steve! To stand up in front of my family and not be ashamed of what I was doing or why I was doing it. I loved that day.

I wish that I had talent to speak to many girls and tell them to wait, to not give in, to stay pure, to make your lovelife about God then the right guys will come into place, to never do 'Witness Dating', people usually change you before you change them. I want them to know my story and wish that sometimes it would not be so hard to tell. God has given me opportunities and I am sure He will give me more. I need to be there for those women when they are pregnant or emotionally stunted from actions that took mere minutes. I need to pray for others to see with Christ's eyes. I need to remember that I once did not believe that I would give in and allow them to have their journey but walk with them if I need to or am called to.

I hope that those who are suffering are all granted my fairy tale ending with my dream man!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You have a beautiful heart. I love it when you share.