Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Story

I desire a 'happy ending' to many things. I want things to end timely, orderly, and the way I want them to end. This is not life and I am starting to really embrace that. I dig the weird endings movies, they end on a good note, where good wins over evil but not the normal 'happy endings'. Right now I am in a moment of the beginning of the end of many chapters.

I am a planner. I may not seem that way but I like my time to be organized and to be in control of what is happening next. God has such a sense of humor. The Author of some very funny moments in my life as it has been a series of chaos, mishaps and wonderful endings anyway. I am so glad that I am not in control!

It is my 11th year married to the man of my dreams on Saturday! I can't wait for everyday ahead with him! He is one of my top ten gifts in life! Our 'Love Story' is so much like the Taylor Swift song even down to the father (actually my mother) warning him of my 'scarlet letter' and baggage, but he asked my dad and mom for my hand and time has been great ever since, we dance in the rain a lot, many storms but we keep dancing!

No comments: