Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lucky to be in Love with My Best Friend

Had a very busy but fun weekend. Got to see a lot of friends and realized that I am so much more myself lately. My hubby being with me helps a lot. Got to eat a lot of food that I did not have to make, talk with people that I don't talk to every day and really watch people.

Almost like the fair, but with people I knew. I love people watching, seeing how they react. I surprised myself and talked more than usual. I think I got all my words out for today as I told my husband to go watch the race with his dad and take all the kids with him. I enjoy a quiet house sometimes.

The Lord has answered prayers lately, not always the easy answers but I know they will all work for the glory of Him. Steve may be laid off next week in a shop layoff but rehired in May/June. I have peace. There may be restructure in my job but so needed. I may lose a friendship that I love but God has plans. My daughter is home safe but still dealing with a lot!

Thank you Lord for the answer to prayer!

No comments: