Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who Let the Dogs Out?

My kids are unable to have pets as my son is allergic to most dander known to man. He is getting better and last night we were at a house with 3 dogs. These dogs have not met kids very often and were eager and scared to meet them and went for them. Gracie and Mikey ended up crying and it put a damper on what was a fun eveving of fellowship and service (my hubby did some wiring stuff). I have always feared dogs but have tried real hard to get over it before the kids came. These dogs were small dogs so they did not scare me, but the were still over half my kids size when the jumped up so I understand.

2 comments:

Swirlingeddy said...

We have 2 big yellow dogs that are great with kids, if you guys want some more practice. Huge fun!

-V- said...

Yes - your kids could probably ride on them! :-)