Friday, January 25, 2008

Let's Get Physical

Despite what this song really means I am talking about the dr. My daughter is now heading to the dr. to see what has been bothering her since Thanksgiving. We hope we can pinpoint it soon she has had stomach issues for too long.
I used to so look forward to Friday's but now my day off is on Tuesday and we will see how I like it. It makes sense to have me in the office on my bosses' day off to represent them so if I am able to accomplish a lot it may work out better in the long run.
Looking forward to a weekend that has very little on the schedule. It seems since Christmas every night has had something and just chillin' seems great.

2 comments:

Megamom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.