Saturday, January 12, 2008

The time of my life

So, I have walked down memory lane and saw how wonderful God has provided in the present in one day. I am down today as I feel so icky but yesterday was good. I got a hair cut, met with my sister-in-law for a few hours, met with someone I have needed to catch up with for years and feel I need 5 more lunches like that, and had dinner with friends that make me feel young (although I tried on jeans and can not wait to work out again!). It was a good day and I hope to have that again soon.

1 comment:

-V- said...

Bren - I was refreshed by our talk and also left feeling a huge sense of gratitude for how good He has been through all the years. I love your gift for reaching out and nurturing friendships, and hope to spend time together again soon! Blessings...