Monday, February 6, 2012

Unpretty

This world is crazy. I saw that last night as I pretended to watch the game with some friends. I did watch the commercials when I was in the room. I had a good time, but I saw what was being sold the most. Doritos. No really, perfect bodies on women in particular are pranced around everywhere, to sell a car, to sell food, to sell insurance. It doesn't usually bother me until I hear my size 4 daughter say 'I'm fat'. She did not learn this at home. Not at her home in MN at least.


What can I do?

1 comment:

Mike Gowan said...

I don't know. The obvious answer is turn off the TV. I know people who've done it. I know them at work, anyway. But somehow, I like TV. I sit around and watch it with my wife at night. We talk some, we do handicrafts, we jump up and play ping pong. BTW I saw the game. Kind of makes me wish there was sports on TV. three hours to play an hour! Come on. We could have had 3 Superbowls if they played by the rules they claim they have.