Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BANG YOUR HEAD

I feel as that is how you could sum up my year. I am having a bad moment and just feel like I can not stay on top of my health. I finally got over my side pain or almost, and then I fell and have a concussion. Most just laugh it off and really don't understand that I hate not being able to truly process things and have a constant headache, but I am sure since I am a not very smart girl they have a right to laugh. I am now starting my maybe 3rd cold this season. I am having a terrible, no-good, very bad moment right now.

I am off to see "Sleigh Ride" at Orchestra Hall and will enjoy that with my son's class. I just need to gain perspective. Not look at life so one dimensionally and know that this too shall pass and God is in control and wants me to be humbly at His feet.

No comments: