Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it away now

I think the thing I most am unwilling to give is time. I like my time. I want to keep it safe and for family and myself. Sometimes I am not even willing to share it with God, how selfish. Time to listen to people, pray for people, cry with people (God is working on this one a lot with me this year) and encourage people. I want to know in my head and heart that this time wasn't about me feeling comfortable, for life to be easy or about me, it is to glorify God and the only way I can do that is by giving away my time for Him.

Right now my time is with sick kids or I would type more. Off to see if they are ok! Strep should be no longer alive in my house soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So wish everyone was well in your house. Thinking of you!

Dan and Tara said...

Proud of you. Proud to be one you've cried with! :)
Sometimes I'm very selfish with my time. Our time is not and should not be our own. It's not about me!
Praying you don't get sick,
T