Friday, August 21, 2009

Stuck in the Middle with You

I don't talk about politics or religion or how I feel about Favre being a Viking or pro sports for that matter much, because I don't have a real solid opinion on most things. There are debates that have come in life that I definitely see a right way but if it is not Kingdom worthy, if it has no eternal value I believe I should not dwell on it too much.

I do have opinions though. I think that people should always be nice. I don't mean we have to even get along but we can all be nice to each other, civil. I think that once you state your opinion unless there absolutely needs to be explanation of something you need to move and not keep stating it until you know for sure no one is listening. I believe you should know your audience. Unless you have walked in someones shoes you don't have a clue as to why they believe what they believe.

I am not sure what this tangent is about, no secret fighting going on or anything, just thinking about it. Maybe saw an article from an instigator on FB, maybe argued too much with my daughter and needed a reminder to be nice, not sure.

1 comment:

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.