Monday, December 17, 2007

Will you get it all done?

I only have stocking stuffers left to get for my family and a few 'needs' gifts for Steve. I got him a camcorder so now it is down to socks and underwear - good times for him. I have yet to see 'It's a Wonderful Life' and hope to enjoy that soon. I wish I could get gifts for everyone. I never used to be like this, but my husband is so giving and has found the perfect gift for my boss, Pastor Caldwell and he just hears needs. I do so enjoy that and see it passed on to my kids.

2 comments:

-V- said...

Every year, I somehow 'pull it off': shopping and wrapping in one day. That's this year pretty much - I'm with you though, still need the stocking stuffers. That's the hardest part! ;-)

Rachel said...

These days I'm struggling to get my regular daily life "done". . .much less my Christmas shopping. We've really scaled down this year--no family gifts for the adults. Just for the kids. I thought I'd be (secretly) disappointed, but I have to admit to a feeling of relief given the craziness I've been experiencing at work. Glad you two are on top of things. I'm impressed! We sant carols at my Grandma's assisted living apartment on Saturday (you know my family and singing. . .), and at least THAT felt like Christmas.