Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What was the worst act of defiance that you did as a kid?

As I watch my kids whitewash, hit and push each other at the bus stop (they are all now grounded!), I think back to what I did to torment my parents. Other than being a wonderful child I think, but the tping and the driving with 9 or more people in a hatchback got me in some trouble. But I think what took the cake was the fact that I needed to talk to my friends ALL the time! I now have a teenager who does the same thing.

1 comment:

-V- said...

Hm... that's got to be a toss up between lying about the no-parents party, sneaking out at 2:00 am (causing my dad to come to the door with his rifle) and having a former pastor steal a blanket (without his knowing it) from a Christian camp. And I was a GOOD kid! :-) (Shhh!) We all deserve what we get, yes?