Friday, December 14, 2007

Concerts and more concerts

This weekend our church is having it's Christmas concert and my 2 little ones are in it. I can not do choir this year as youth was switched to Wednesday and that is where I feel called and have been for the last 4 years. So, we have a concert tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday night on top of school concert practice Sat. morning and the performance Sunday afternoon. Also, they sing at both services on Sunday morning. I love the concerts it reminds of when we did them at New Life - I may get to see them again as Ashley is really thinking about going there.
This will bring Christmas to life for me this weekend! What gets your Christmas blood going?

1 comment:

-V- said...

Sitting in my living room surrounded by wrapping paper and tags, the dogs jealous of the paper and trying to wrap themselves up in it. Thinking through how fun it will be to watch people open all their gifts. Chocolate covered potato chips, Oreos and pretzels. And, of course, Christmas concerts... :-)

Yes - Fridays off are a boon indeed!