Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Need to take it easy

I went to the dr. and got my stitches out and checked for pneumonia. I am having pains in my shoulder and back which is due to the gas that is still trying to escape my body. I want to DO stuff and I can't and I want to be normal and go places but I can not drive until Tuesday. My hubby and friends have bought me movies and smut magazines and that has been great and I have a babysitter every day this week as Steve has to work at night a couple of days and it is great to talk with humans. (vs. the stuffed animals and dolls I have been talking with - maybe too much oxycodone?)
Looking towards the weekend and we have a couple parties which sound fun but may be a lot of work for me - we will see.

1 comment:

-V- said...

Stuffed animals and smut magazines... you are a wonder, you know that? :-) Glad you've been having more interaction with people - don't overdo it this weekend! Still praying for your full recovery, Bren.