Monday, December 3, 2007

It is going slow

I don't think I believed I was going to dance the mambo right away but I can barely do stairs or anything without being exhausted and finding a new pain or muscle that hurts. The nurses said my hormones are adjusting and I hate crying so that is what I am doing at random times (pray for Steve). I can't quite see when I am going to just feel good but I know it will come. Distractions are nice - anyone want to come over? Made one of my friends come over and play a game with me so I could think of something else - phone calls help too. My mom and dad are now if Florida for the winter and I miss them already.
I love the snow and that has been great!

2 comments:

Swirlingeddy said...

Something that worked for me when I was recovering from a major surgery was to take some Perkoset (sp?) and lay on the couch and watch 2001: A Space Odyssey. Now there's a good time. No worries whatsoever. I think I actually slipped into an alternate dimension.

Bren said...

I am taking Oxycodone and watching America's Next Top Model - that's the same right.