Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keep Holding On


What would it be like to live in a fairy tale? I think that I do live in one. I am a princess, treated really well by all who live with me. We always get along. We never yell or fight or cry. Ok I am on pain meds and this not true but close.

I went to a Sunday school class with Ashley that talked about mothers and daughters. One thing that was brought up was talking things out. This is one thing Ashley and I and Steve have done well with this year. We are very open and no topic is off limits. We may have to take a break and get back to it but it has really helped. We do fight and get on each others nerves and then I get a stone or 11 and everybody gets on my nerves. Right now I am in SO MUCH PAIN.

Anywho, my lovely people have been great or at least that is how I am seeing it. :)

No comments: