Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Suddenly I See

This weekend we chose to see our former Interim Senior Pastor at his church that he is filling in for and the sermon and the people and the experience was exactly what we all needed. Not that I need another church but it is great to feel connected to the family of God outside of the building that I attend for church. Learned about Habakkuk and some really pressing answers to questions I have been wrestling with this year. Ashley got to see a friend who is going through a tough time and be an encouragement. I got to see a friend I have been wanting to connect with again for about 20 years and it felt like we just saw each other the day before. It was so good.

There are not many times that I think 'wow, it is all coming together' but this was a good moment, an ochrestrated moment by God I believe.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Sounds like a good day :)