Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Our Anniversary

So our anniversary is really tomorrow but since we are having 28 people over to celebrate Christ rising from the dead we celebrated last night by going to a hotel and picking up Ashley from the airport this morning! It was fun even though I am still very much in pain and tired (I have a swollen pancreas due to a gall stone going through and can't eat real food yet). We chilled out and watched tv and movies and laughed and remember the last 13 years, married 12, dating a year before. We have grown and it so great that we are able to honest with each other and love being together even when I am a bummer and not feeling well.

So now to the Easter plans. I am so excited although not able to eat much but family, laughter and remember God's greatest gift His son will be awesome. I am so glad my family is whole again and that we have each other!

On a side note, I meet with a surgeon on Monday to see what the next step is, possibly the gall bladder out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! So wonderful for you to be celebrating even though your are 'under the weather.' I will pray that the meeting with the surgeon will go well. Thank you for sharing.

Carey said...

You just can't be normal can you??!! I'm sorry your gall bladder hurts. :) Let's go out when you can injest food!