Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bust a Move

So wish I could bust a move but what I need to do is bust out of my 'poor me' mode. I need to think of others, forget that I am dealing and open my eyes and hearts to others. I need to be better! I wish it happened in a minute instead of over time. We had a fun Easter and the weather was so wonderful!


I got a glimpse of who I was yesterday and was not pleased and spent the most day a wreck, what a good night sleep does to ones outlook! I need to not be afraid to speak up, not continue in my anger (dealt with a family issue and feel so free), LOVE LIKE CHRIST!


I am excited for the next 2 tests to be over and to find out what is going on in my body and then I can really enjoy this early spring!

1 comment:

Housewife! Yet so much more said...

Hi!
I just found your blog, and wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading it, and that in some ways, not really, but kind of, sort of, in a different way, you sound like me.
I have another blog, a family blog, but that one is more of a history, or a diary for my children and us to be able to look back and say, 'oh ya, I remember doing that and going there.'
This new blog is a place where I can just write, and just be me.
Anyway, just thought I'd comment and say that I enjoyed your writings, and look forward to following your blog more.
Thanks!
Corinna