Sunday, April 25, 2010

Forever Young




(Picture is NLA Choir Tour 1990)


I am so glad that I am older and a wee bit wiser at almost 36. I had a moment of flashback as I watched my 15 year old daughter at her homecoming concert from choir tour and there I was 15, tired, excited and inspired. Not that I can't be tired, excited and inspired now but life was so fresh, so new, and so important at that time. I loved my high school experience and all the friends and all the adventures I had and it is fun to see my daughter having fun!

I also got to see my 9 year old play the piano at a recital and my 10 year old dance like Michael Jackson, we did not name him after him by the way. It was a good week.

My health is still on the waiting list but now I am going to get it fixed. We found something that the last 3 Dr.'s have overlooked at my visit to my urologist and now I have somewhere to begin to see the end of my pain that keeps me up all hours and never goes away. That makes me excited and at the end, when the pain is gone, I know I will feel younger than I do right now!

No comments: