Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blame it on the Rain

You gotta blame it on something right? I am at the end of rope, despondent, depressed, frustrated and feeling guilty. I am thinking I might be crazy and that the pain is really nothing. I know they found something but it wasn't the true cause, now what? The pain is wearing and really only lets up when I am asleep so all I want to do is sleep but can't even do that as the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night. I wish I was smarter and could have more answers about my body, wish I would have taken better care of it not so many fast foods. I feel so guilty that my hubby has had to deal with me and the kids and his job not having enough work for him.
SO WHAT NOW!
Where do I go? I humble myself and give it all up. God is in control and He has a purpose if only to make me stronger or rely on Him or to rely on the people He puts in my life (that one makes me feel weak). I know it will all work out to His Glory and I will take it one hour at a time and know my family will give me grace.
So, today I blame it on the rain, cuz the rain don't mind.

1 comment:

mia said...

I had gall bladder surger some years ago. The pain before the surgery was awful...worse than anything I had ever had. I had the surgery, laprascopic, and within days was pain free. I wish the same for you. Take care.